WarCrit WoW

Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GM Application - Araizu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Araizu

PostSubject: GM Application - Araizu   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 am

Name:
Simon

Time Zone:
GMT +2

Contact Information:
maj0r_domo@hotmail.com

List your characters and their total playing time. (Ask a GM to find the playtime for you)
Erenzar - 2hrs 1minute
Araizu - 10hrs 2minutes

About how long are you on the realm each day?
Well, I have had lots of stuff to do in real life so, maybe around 2-3hrs, will be more though.

What contributions have you made to help improve the Realm?
Well, I've been helping a few players who asked me for help in-game, that's pretty much what I do mostly. I've also found a few bugs, but haven't talked to any GM or Admin about them, because I think they know about the bugs already.

What can you do for the realm that other people can't?
I don't know if I can do anything different than the others, but what I can do is, to help people from all different countries, I'm really social and good with other people, I'm very patient with people whose English isn't quite good. If you know what I mean.

What interests you the most about becoming a GM?
What interests me the most about the position is that I know I can help the players with whatever they need, it is also nice to meet lots of different people and trying to solve their issues.

Have you ever been a GM on another server?
A. If so, where and how long?
Yes, I've been GM on other servers, for example I was Game Mastering on Seb's Funserver, I was a GM there for 5months or so.

B. If you have been a GM before, do you have any proof?
Well, to prove that I was a GM will be kind of difficult, because the server went down for almost 1 year ago. Sadly.

C. If you have been a GM before, why are you not one now?
Like I said on the question above, the server went down for almost 1 year ago, and haven't come back up since then.

What are your best qualities?
I'd say my best qualities must be that I'm very patient with all players/people, I do my best to understand and solve their English and problems. I'm very friendly, to everyone. I know what I'm doing while I'm online as a Game Master, I take my job as a GM very seriously.

What can you tell us about yourself?
What to say, I'm a guy who likes to have fun in-game and IRL, I'm pretty mature for my age, I'm going to start my 2nd year in High School, I'm studying to become a carpenter or a painter. I'm very helpful and patient with all kind of people.

Anything else you would like us to know?
No nothing really, for now.. But if you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask me in-game or here on the forum.

What is your perfect Sunday?
My perfect Sunday, would be to sit down on my sun chair, with an ice-cold beer and just chill.

If I locked you in a room full of starving, angry mooses and you had only a keyboard, how would you order take out chinese?
I'd stealth, click shadow step, ambush them, then stun-lock them all one by one and fight until my last breath. Or I'd just ctrl + alt + f4 an keel myself.

ESSAY! Please answer 1 of the following situations.
1. A player is having problems with their professions, what questions and steps would you take to help them get this solved?
Well, on this server I'd just ask him/her to follow me and show him/her the way to the profession trainer. Otherwise I'd try figure out why the player is having problems with it's professions, and try to find out how I can solve it, if I can't I'd go ask for permission to teach the player it's profession by an Admin or a Head GM.

2. A player does not know how to receive his donation rewards. Please explain what you would do and tell them, and once you have told them how to get the gear, it's not there. What do you do then?
I'd first figure if the player really is a donator, if the player says he/she is, I'd go to the Admin or a Head GM just to make sure he/she is not lying, then I'd start to explain how the whole thing with receiving the donation reward works, and if it still isn't in his/her inventory, I'd then go to an Admin or Head GM to ask for his/her permission to add the player's donation reward in it's inventory.

3. A player is unable to do anything but speak (meaning he can't move attack duel inspect ect.) what would you do in this situation?
Oh, this was a really tough question, you see I've never had this problem with any player before during my time as GM, but I'd ask the player to re-log, and delete his/her cache folder, but if that didn't help, I'd go to the staff and ask about a solution on this kind of problem. I'm also open to learn how to solve an issue like this, to improve my GM Experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helena

PostSubject: gm app   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

ye ive seen you around and your app looks great Very Happy mooses rendeer affraid rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - Araizu   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 am

Nice app too Smile You have my vote cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcrit.4rumer.net
Araizu

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - Araizu   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Great, thanks for your support, Zero, and Helena =).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application - Araizu   

Back to top Go down

GM Application - Araizu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WarCrit WoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: