WarCrit WoW

Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stitchs

PostSubject: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:55 am

Name:Martin
Time Zone:+1
Contact Information: Lori-07@hotmail.com is my email from there can you contact me Smile

List your characters and their total playing time. (Ask a GM to find the playtime for you)
I am prety new becouase of my wow went hacked and i couldnt get it back becouse of computer bugg
About how long are you on the realm each day?4hr's but it will be more

What contributions have you made to help improve the Realm? I have rectuited some people to the server i have also help people with where stores is and stuff.

What can you do for the realm that other people can't? I cna talk very good english and i can also talk swedish. I got a nice attitude agains otehr players to.

What interests you the most about becoming a GM? For me it is to test some thing new and help alot of people. I realy like when people is happy Smile.

Have you ever been a GM on another server? No
A. If so, where and how long?
B. If you have been a GM before, do you have any proof?
C. If you have been a GM before, why are you not one now?

What are your best qualities? I am pretty funny and helpful.

What can you tell us about yourself? I am a 15 years old boy that like Wow, Hanging out with friends and relaxing.

Anything else you would like us to know? No Smile.

What is your perfect Sunday? A energy dring and wow Wink

If I locked you in a room full of starving, angry mooses and you had only a keyboard, how would you order take out chinese?

ESSAY! Please answer 1 of the following situations.

1. A player is having problems with their professions, what questions and steps would you take to help them get this solved?Hmm it depends what problem. If they cant find things that they need for enchants for an example then i would tell them where the shop is. If they cant get the profession but doing the right way i would tell them to relogg and try again. And if that wouldnt work i would try to fix their profession with a GM command.

2. A player does not know how to receive his donation rewards. Please explain what you would do and tell them, and once you have told them how to get the gear, it's not there. What do you do then? I would link the website to them and tell them all step by step. and if the gear wouldnt be at them i would contact a leader admin and tell him to summon the gear that he want.

3. A player is unable to do anything but speak (meaning he can't move attack duel inspect ect.) what would you do in this situation? I would first tell him to relogg first just to see if the bugg dissapear if not i would tell them to make a new character and try if that works. And if noone of that would work then i dont have any idea so i want to learn how to fix that problem.

Ty Smile /Martin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stitchs

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 pm

stitchs wrote:
Name:Martin
Time Zone:+1
Contact Information: Lori-97@hotmail.com is my email from there can you contact me Smile

List your characters and their total playing time. (Ask a GM to find the playtime for you)
I am prety new becouase of my wow went hacked and i couldnt get it back becouse of computer bugg
About how long are you on the realm each day?4hr's but it will be more

What contributions have you made to help improve the Realm? I have rectuited some people to the server i have also help people with where stores is and stuff.

What can you do for the realm that other people can't? I cna talk very good english and i can also talk swedish. I got a nice attitude agains otehr players to.

What interests you the most about becoming a GM? For me it is to test some thing new and help alot of people. I realy like when people is happy Smile.

Have you ever been a GM on another server? No
A. If so, where and how long?
B. If you have been a GM before, do you have any proof?
C. If you have been a GM before, why are you not one now?

What are your best qualities? I am pretty funny and helpful.

What can you tell us about yourself? I am a 15 years old boy that like Wow, Hanging out with friends and relaxing.

Anything else you would like us to know? No Smile.

What is your perfect Sunday? A energy dring and wow Wink

If I locked you in a room full of starving, angry mooses and you had only a keyboard, how would you order take out chinese?

ESSAY! Please answer 1 of the following situations.

1. A player is having problems with their professions, what questions and steps would you take to help them get this solved?Hmm it depends what problem. If they cant find things that they need for enchants for an example then i would tell them where the shop is. If they cant get the profession but doing the right way i would tell them to relogg and try again. And if that wouldnt work i would try to fix their profession with a GM command.

2. A player does not know how to receive his donation rewards. Please explain what you would do and tell them, and once you have told them how to get the gear, it's not there. What do you do then? I would link the website to them and tell them all step by step. and if the gear wouldnt be at them i would contact a leader admin and tell him to summon the gear that he want.

3. A player is unable to do anything but speak (meaning he can't move attack duel inspect ect.) what would you do in this situation? I would first tell him to relogg first just to see if the bugg dissapear if not i would tell them to make a new character and try if that works. And if noone of that would work then i dont have any idea so i want to learn how to fix that problem.

Ty Smile /Martin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uski

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 pm

I dont think he should get gm..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stitchs

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 am

Uski wrote:
Ye idd btw Uski your server suck horse dick so please fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uski

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 am

stitchs wrote:
Uski wrote:
Ye idd btw Uski your server suck horse dick so please fuck yourself.
good to know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unamed143

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 pm

not ever beacoming gm if ur mude is like Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Sounds like getting permabanned Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcrit.4rumer.net
helena

PostSubject: rude gm applicator :)   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 am

ehh bring in the mooses and the bannhammer Very Happy rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stitchs

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 am

helena wrote:
ehh bring in the mooses and the bannhammer Very Happy rendeer rendeer rendeer
Hahahaha... Yes please ban me... i dont play your server i play retail and your server have like 3 ppl so... Your server suck horse dick and you admins realy sux with that gay rules etc etc... So Fu All
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)   

Back to top Go down

Stitchs Application (Arghh ingame name)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WarCrit WoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: