WarCrit WoW

Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mav Game-Master Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mavian

PostSubject: Mav Game-Master Application.   Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello WarCrit staff, WarCrit Funserver people, and WarCrit fun server itself. Im Mav, Warrior, and im here to post my Game-Master application.
So, to answers:

Name: Simon Walker, Nickname Mav
Time Zone: +01:00 GMT
Contact Information: prochazka.simon@seznam.cz / Mavian@email.cz / Facebook name Šimon Procházka

List your characters and their total playing time. (Ask a GM to find the playtime for you): not sure though. I played about a day, and didnt seen much gms online at the time. Many times saw that ppl LF GM, so i decided i might try to join your staff. From what i saw, this is good server, and i want to help.

About how long are you on the realm each day?: Well i might be able to be online 12-14 hours per day by weekend and holidays, and 6 hours per day on school days etc.

What contributions have you made to help improve the Realm?: Well i have low played cuz i tried to spam on other servers for people. That was my first step. Next step will be that if anyone will need help, ill help him - i mean as normal player i will help him by talking to him about the problem, helping him find items etc. and as gm, i will do all i can to solve the problem and will do everything to make the customer happy during the time of solving of the problem.

What can you do for the realm that other people can't?: Well, i dont think im something special. Im sure many were Game-Masters etc. But i think that i can help by my skills with talking to people - i came from retail, so i got some experience in this -, I can help them with any bugs. From my PoV this server is good, and i just want to help it.

What interests you the most about becoming a GM?: as I said, i came from retail, and i love to help people. Im happy when i can help others, im happy with having some work to do. Sometimes, i like aswell to test some events, to test some items etc. but most interests me helping people.

Have you ever been a GM on another server?
A. If so, where and how long?
I've been GM on couple of servers, every server about month, some two months, some half a year. The problem there was that server crashed, or owner invited bad gm team and people started to leave server. Thats why i left them
B. If you have been a GM before, do you have any proof?: The only proof i have is that i have friends which saw me - one friend that playing wow and want to come to this server
C. If you have been a GM before, why are you not one now?As i said in A: crashed, low ppl, bad staff.

What are your best qualities? Communication, Neighbourliness, being instrumental

What can you tell us about yourself? Im a friendly, communicative guy, which loves his girlfriend, likes warcraft storylines, need his friends to live and i hope im helpful. I live in small village, where im going to school. I dont know what to share with you anymore. for any further questions just reply here

Anything else you would like us to know? No, but do you want to know anything else 'bout me?

What is your perfect Sunday? Wake up at my girlfriend, being with her whole day, get great breakfast, get a bath, go out with her and our friends, being at park doing everything we can, have a great lunch, going again to park and do the same things, and get a good dinner. And then go sleep. And the most important thing is to be free of everything. FREEDOM! (hope you ment this Wink

If I locked you in a room full of starving, angry mooses and you had only a keyboard, how would you order take out chinese? I wouldnt. I would kill myself with keyboard cuz I hate mooses =P

ESSAY! Please answer 1 of the following situations.

1. A player is having problems with their professions, what questions and steps would you take to help them get this solved?
First of all, i would ask him whats the problem. Then i will continue. If it would be database problem, i would contact admin. if it'd be problem that can be easily solved by command or deleting and giving him profession again, i would do it.
2. A player does not know how to receive his donation rewards. Please explain what you would do and tell them, and once you have told them how to get the gear, it's not there. What do you do then?
First of all I'd asked him if he really paid. if he says yes, i would contact admin if he got money+. If not, it means he didnt payed and its solved. If he payed, and gear isnt there, i'd give it to him myself, or call admin for this. I'd give it to him if admin tell me to.
3. A player is unable to do anything but speak (meaning he can't move attack duel inspect ect.) what would you do in this situation?
First I'll try to deroot him by command. if it wont work, i'd ask him what happened, tell him to relog etc. sometimes happens he cant even relog. it means that server is down - but he can still talk - something between server off and on. I will tell him to shut down game and log in again. if none of that would work, i will tell him to do new character, and give him items he had last time.

Decide well.
With respect, Mavs out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mav Game-Master Application.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 am

We had our problems on the server but its on now. Thanks for the app I will have you for the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcrit.4rumer.net
Uski

PostSubject: Re: Mav Game-Master Application.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 am

Nice app Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mavian

PostSubject: Re: Mav Game-Master Application.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:16 am

Uski wrote:
Nice app Very Happy
THNX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mav Game-Master Application.   

Back to top Go down

Mav Game-Master Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WarCrit WoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: