WarCrit WoW

Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gigidk's Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omgwtfbbq

PostSubject: Gigidk's Gm App   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:37 am

Name: Yordan
Time Zone: GMT+35min
Contact Information: Skype:iordan_atanasov1

List your characters and their total playing time.
Aendis
Gigidk
Total Playtime: 2days 5hours and 36 mins

About how long are you on the realm each day?
About 3 to 4 hours, but if i am a GM i will spend more time helping.

What contributions have you made to help improve Eternion80 Realm?
I helped new players understand how to use vote points and gow to upgrade weapons.

What can you do for the realm that other people can't?
I'd try to host more and new interesting eot lazy vent's.

What interests you the most about becoming a GM?
Learning new things about wow and helping other players.I'm also interested in advertising the server and getting more players in it.

Have you ever been a GM on another server?
A. If so, where and how long?: I've been a GM on Lionfury,Area-52 and Orlandovci-wow.
B. If you have been a GM before, do you have any proof?: Zero also has been a GM there and he can agree with me.
C. If you have been a GM before, why are you not one now?: Because the servers didn't have enough players and the admins decided to shut them down.But that gave me experience with commands and object and item knowledge.

What are your best qualities?
I think i am trustworthy and honest.I like helping people and i am not lazy.

What can you tell us about yourself?
I am from Bulgaria.I live in Sliven.It's a small town in the eastern parts of Bulgaria.I like football and volleyball.My favourite games are WoW and Mario.In my free time i listen to music or play wow.

Anything else you would like us to know?
No

What is your perfect Sunday?
Getting up in 10 or 11 am.Playing wow till 4 or 5 pm.Hanging with friends till about 12 am.Then getting home and watchin TV.

If I locked you in a room full of starving, angry mooses and you had only a keyboard, how would you order take out chinese?
With two angry camels in a tiny car.

A player is unable to do anything but speak (meaning he can't move attack duel inspect ect.) what would you do in this situation?
I would suggest him to port somewhere If that doesnt help I will tell him to relog/clear cache and etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gigidk's Gm App   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Havent seen you for long time Razz You should be online more time and take care about the players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcrit.4rumer.net

Gigidk's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WarCrit WoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: