WarCrit WoW

Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

gm app helena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helena

PostSubject: gm app helena   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Name: Jurgen (alias helena)
Time Zone: +1 gtm
Contact Information: kben_jurgen@hotmail.com ( my msn) 065513165 my mobile number

List your characters and their total playing time. (Ask a GM to find the playtime for you)
helena: bout 16 hours
and all other chars bout 2 to 5 hours

About how long are you on the realm each day?
about 6 to 10 hours

What contributions have you made to help improve the Realm?
found few buggs, helped out sum players with things they didnt know

What can you do for the realm that other people can't?
be a helping hand to players and make them have a good playing time here + maby help setup some events

What interests you the most about becoming a GM?
helping this server get bigger and more fun for everyone

Have you ever been a GM on another server?
A. If so, where and how long?
yes on 4 servers two of them where of friends of mine where i learned all commands and the other 2 i just happend to help out the admin wich got me an admin position once and a gm position the other time

B. If you have been a GM before, do you have any proof?
i do still have the msn of the owner of the last server i was gm on and my m8 is on holliday

C. If you have been a GM before, why are you not one now?
my m8 didnt have time to host the server anymore, my other m8 his pc crashed, the other 2 servers went down because the owners didnt like to run the servers anymore

What are your best qualities?
im patient and i know almost whole of wow + most commands

What can you tell us about yourself?
im dutch, im 18 im still looking for a job and im bussy getting my driving license

Anything else you would like us to know?
idk what to tell but you can always ask me what you wanna know

What is your perfect Sunday?
having a party with friend drinking beer, or just relax and lie in the sun / on the other hand just playing wow al day long also is fun Very Happy

If I locked you in a room full of starving, angry mooses and you had only a keyboard, how would you order take out chinese?
press CTRL + ALT + Del take out my celphone and order it Very Happy

ESSAY! Please answer 1 of the following situations.

1. A player is having problems with their professions, what questions and steps would you take to help them get this solved?
what doesnt work what does the error say and try to resolve it as soon as possible if i dont know how to fix it ask the admin or another gm.

2. A player does not know how to receive his donation rewards. Please explain what you would do and tell them, and once you have told them how to get the gear, it's not there. What do you do then?
dont stress about it and contact the admin he will check if you donated and make sure you get your rewards, if thats the case id check if he really has them if not and there is confirmed that he has donated i would add the items again to him after contacting the admin if needed

3. A player is unable to do anything but speak (meaning he can't move attack duel inspect ect.) what would you do in this situation?
in first case i would suggest relogging if that dusnt work i really dont know what happend to the person because ive never encounterd anything like this but i do wanna know what it is so i can help people if it ever happens to them

kind regards helena jocolor lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro flower elephant scratch geek farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uski

PostSubject: Re: gm app helena   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 pm

I think helena should be a gm because he help's everyone out when im on hes always on he is very helpful ! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: gm app helena   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Nice app, nice person as far I know him Smile And lol you have answered the whole 3 questions when is needed only one Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcrit.4rumer.net
helena

PostSubject: Re: gm app helena   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

zero wrote:
Nice app, nice person as far I know him Smile And lol you have answered the whole 3 questions when is needed only one Razz

why wud i only awnser 1 if there are 3 problems btw how big is the chance il get trapped in a room with starving mooses if i accept this job Razz rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: gm app helena   Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

The chance is really big if you fail Razz Congratz anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcrit.4rumer.net
helena

PostSubject: Re: gm app helena   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 am

zero wrote:
The chance is really big if you fail Razz Congratz anyway Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thnx and i wont fail rendeer affraid rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm app helena   

Back to top Go down

gm app helena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WarCrit WoW :: GM applications-
Jump to: